==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

“Yes you can. And you will. Try as hard as you want tog et it out. ITs not coming out.”

You glance at your watch “You should hurry up. You have class in ten minutes”

“You are the worst!

You seethe venomously and start dragging yourself to Win’s bathroom to clean up. You don’t care if you let the fluids track everywhere you go, you aren’t cleaning it up and it serves him right to have that mess. It’s his fault anyway.

You go ahead and dump yourself into his ablution trap and set to getting clean.

You dont really care about the mess. The house elves will clean it up later.

Personally you want to try and get some sleep, but you cant. You have a lesson to teach in ust over and hour.

==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

“Oh, didnt I mention? That isnt coming out, Harley. Good thing about that product..it will stay lodged up thereuntil its owner retirieves it. Thats me by the way. So you might as well get used to it. That baby is staying in your nook until the end of the school year”

“WHAT?!”

You stare at him in wide eyed disbelief.

Are you shitting me!? I can’t keep this in me all year!!”

"Yes you can. And you will. Try as hard as you want tog et it out. ITs not coming out."

You glance at your watch “You should hurry up. You have class in ten minutes”

==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

“Good. You are supposed to” you smirked, walking away form him “Now clean yourself up and get out”

“And how am I supposed to do that?” You growl out.

“… WAIT get back here and get this thing out of me!”

God damn it he left his dumb egg toy in you.

You huff a little and impatiently try to get it out yourself with your fingers. You’re already a horrible mess and you don’t want to dirty your wand with fluids.

“Nmph….”

"Oh, didnt I mention? That isnt coming out, Harley. Good thing about that product..it will stay lodged up thereuntil its owner retirieves it. Thats me by the way. So you might as well get used to it. That baby is staying in your nook until the end of the school year"

==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

You then tap the tie with your wand and it unravels itself, falling to the floor, into the puddle of jizz.

Which is just in time for you to use your arms to catch yourself while you fall to the floor.

“AUGH”

You push onto your hands and knees, getting the bucket off your hand. You’re naked, covered in your and Win’s juices, and in a puddle of it. Body trembling from exertion. You swear you can still feel trace amounts dripping out of you and down your thighs.

You feel downright filthy.

You glare up at Win, “I really hate you…”

"Good. You are supposed to" you smirked, walking away form him "Now clean yourself up and get out"

==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

You raise an eyebrow tht he cant see before bashing your wand against the bucket that encompases his head, aughing as it ribrates and rings

You make a verbal keysmash and stumble because damnit your body still can’t hold you and your arms are still tied behind you. They’ve gone numb with soreness at this point anyway.

You then tap the tie with your wand and it unravels itself, falling to the floor, into the puddle of jizz.

==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

He gets some in his mouth, and really that was all you wanted. You vaguely wonder what the two mixtures taste like together. The bucket then moves up and empties its contents over his head complete, before lowering over his head like a helmet

It seems you have the energy to do something after all.

That energy is put towards a shriek that could rival a banshee and flipping out.

OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!

You raise an eyebrow tht he cant see before bashing your wand against the bucket that encompases his head, aughing as it ribrates and rings

==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

You smirk at him, waving your wand once more. The bucket levitates upwards, until the rim is pressed against his lips before tilting so the liquid dribbles a little down his chin

“Now drink”

WHAT.”

Unfortunately you didn’t think that response through and got some fluid into your mouth and sputter on it.

He gets some in his mouth, and really that was all you wanted. You vaguely wonder what the two mixtures taste like together. The bucket then moves up and empties its contents over his head complete, before lowering over his head like a helmet

==> Win: Go to your room

huffletime:

slytherwin:

Read More

Read More

You smirk at him, waving your wand once more. The bucket levitates upwards, until the rim is pressed against his lips before tilting so the liquid dribbles a little down his chin

"Now drink"

==> Win: Go to your room
==> Win: Go to your room